Tourist visas are granted to all foreign nationals who intend to visit Afghanistan for tourism or for visiting their friends and family. Tourist visas are valid for 3 months with a single entry. The period of stay in Afghanistan 30 days within the validity period. All visas for Afghanistan are issued on a valid passports and travel documents.
We issue visas for travel document holders now.
How to Apply
- Prepare the required documents
- Book an appointment online
- Applicant must be present at the time of submission
What documents you need to apply
- Duly completed and signed Visa Application Form
- One standard passport size photo
- Valid Passport
- Proof of Address in the UK
- Itinerary from a registered travel agency in Afghanistan including details of flights, accommodation addresses and places you will be visiting.
- Invitation letter
- Personal statement explaining the purpose of the visit and confirming the risks involved in travelling to Afghanistan.
Please see Visa Fees List Here
- Within 24 Hours
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: 02075844443
- Tourist visas are not extendable and non-convertible
- All fees paid for the visa application are non-refundable irrespective of the outcome of the application. The validity of the visa begins from the issue date of the visa