Media visas are issued for all media-related visits to Afghanistan. Media visas are non-convertible or extendable. All visas for Afghanistan are only issued on valid passports and travel documents.
We issue visas for travel document holders now.
How to Apply
- Prepare the required documents
- Book an appointment online
- Applicant must be present at the time of submission
What documents you need to apply
- Duly completed and signed Visa Application Form
- One standard passport size photo
- Valid Passport
- Proof of Address
- A letter from their media organisation confirming the purpose and duration of the trip
- After the media visa is issued, all journalists MUST attend the Office of the Spokesman & Director General of Communications of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to obtain a journalist card. Without this card, journalists will not be allowed to carry out their duties.
Please see Visa Fees List Here
- Within 24 Hours
- Email – email@example.com
- Tel: 02075844443
- All fees paid for the visa application are non-refundable irrespective of the outcome of the application. The validity of the visa begins from the issue date of the visa.