Child Travel Permits are required for children of Afghan descent, born outside of Afghanistan, that do not hold Afghan Passport or Tazkera. If a child’s place of birth is stated as Afghanistan in their non-Afghan passport then he/she does not require an entry permit.
How to Apply
- Prepare the required documents
- Both parents must visit the consulate and apply in-person
- Both or one of the Parents must be an Afghan National
What you need to apply
- Application form filled, dated and signed by both parents.
- Child’s passport copy
- Child’s birth certificate illustrating both parents’ name
- Father’s passport copy
- Mother’s passport copy
- Parents proof of address
Please see Visa Fees List Here
Within 24 Hours
- Applicants under the age of 16 are not required to come to the Embassy.
- Child Travel Permits are multi-entry and valid for a period of 1 year from the date of issue.