Child Travel Permit

Child Travel Permits are required for children of Afghan descent, born outside of Afghanistan, that do not hold Afghan Passport or Tazkera. If a child’s place of birth is stated as Afghanistan in their non-Afghan passport then he/she does not require an entry permit.  

How to Apply


  1. Prepare the required documents
  2. Both parents must visit the consulate and apply in-person  
  3. Both or one of the Parents must be an Afghan National

What you need to apply

  • Application form filled, dated and signed by both parents.
  • Child’s passport copy
  • Child’s birth certificate illustrating both parents’ name
  • Father’s passport copy
  • Mother’s passport copy
  • Parent’s proof of address
  • Parent’s Tazkera


Please see Visa Fees List Here

Processing Time

        Within 24 Hours

Contact Us

Important Information

  • Applicants under the age of 16 are not required to come to the Embassy.
  • Child Travel Permits are multi-entry and valid for a period of 1 year from the date of issue.  
Back to top button