A spouse visa is granted to the spouse of an Afghan national wishing to visit Afghanistan. Spouse visas are issued for a period of 3 months with a single entry and 30 days stay within that period. All visas for Afghanistan are only issued on valid passports and travel documents.
We issue visas for travel document holders now.
How to Apply
- Prepare the required documents
- Book an appointment online
What documents you need to apply
- Duly completed and signed Visa Application Form
- One standard passport size photo
- Valid Passport
- Proof of Address
- Photocopy of the Afghan partner’s passport or Tazkera
- Marriage certificate or their child’s birth certificate indicating both parent’s names (if applicable)
- Applicant’s personal statement describing the purpose of the journey. The statement should also indicate that the applicant is aware of the risks involved in travelling to Afghanistan.
- Invitation letter from Afghanistan (if applicable)
- Please see Visa Fees List Here
- Within 24 Hours
- Email – email@example.com
- Tel: 02075844443
- All fees paid for the visa application are non-refundable irrespective of the outcome of the application.
- Spouse visas are provided when all documents are submitted. In the case of missing documents (lack of Marriage certificate or child’s birth certificate) the applicant can apply for a visit/tourist visa. The validity of the visa begins from the issue date.