The Embassy of Afghanistan in London issues Birth Certificates only to Afghans residing in and applying from, the United Kingdom of Great Britain, Northern Ireland, and the Republic of Ireland.
How to Apply
Book an appointment HERE
- Applicants must apply in-person unless residing in the Republic of Ireland
- Duly completed and signed Birth Certificate application Form
- UK or Republic of Ireland proof of residency
- Copies of documents verifying the applicant’s Afghan identity- an Afghan Tazkera that has been attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Afghanistan (MoFA), both Farsi/Pashto and English translation.
- Passport or Tazkera copies of Applicant’s Parents
- Ireland Applicants should send in a postal order of £15 for return post as well as postal order of £50 for along with their documents
- £50 (We do not accept cash payments- CARD or POSTAL ORDER only) Please Pay Online
- Within 5 working days after the application is received
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +44 207 584 4443